Monday 27 April 2009

Three more weeks...

So here I am sitting at my laptop singing my heart out to the Spring Awakening soundtrack after I just kicked Scott's ass in Yahtzee.  I am a mixture of content, sadness, excitement and fear.  I want so badly to be past this place, and move onto bigger things but I don't know if I'm ready.  I miss Florida.  I miss the friends and family that live down there, but like usual I am having difficulties preparing myself for change.  

I'm trying to stay positive, do things that will make me happy.  I don't want to lose certain things that make me feel happy.  It's going to be very difficult, but I know I can make it through.  I just need to focus on the now.  I feel like my life (and my room) is in complete disorganization at the moment.  I'm not sure if any of this makes sense.  I'm just confused. Haha...

I'm not really in the mood to type anything, lol.  So...have a great night everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited about you coming back! You really need to sit down and think about what will really make YOU happy. I know Disney is my happiness.

    ReplyDelete