Saturday 2 May 2009

Cleaning...

So today I am cleaning my room because it is absolutely beyond messy.  I can't take it anymore.  So I started by gathering my laundry, moved that aside, turned on some music and all I have gotten done is the first stage in changing Blackbeard's (my wonderful pet fish) fishbowl.  I also found that my camera was dead, my garbage needs to be taken out, I found my winter hat and gloves, and my sneakers have finally appeared.

I kinda like today because I'm going to take time out for ME and think (while I clean of course).  I need some time to myself, I'm feeling very overwhelmed with everything right now that is going on in my life.  I feel like myself today.  It might just be the music or my cute little fish but my room is kinda the place to be right now.  

I always wanted to be one of those famous bloggers that wrote everyday and made people laugh while still bringing up issues relevant to the world, but I feel because I can actually get ideas out through writing I'll just end up using this as a public journal of sorts.  Lucky you, the readers, for joining me on this grand adventure through life.  Any comments would be nice, and honestly...I do enjoy sharing my life with people especially if they want to read all about it.

Thanks again Derek for coercing me to start yet another blog, hopefully this time I don't give up half way through like I do with everything. :P  I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, I know I am.  I needed this break from the scheduled life I lead.  The music in the background, sun shining through the windows and the hope and excitement of summer peaking through my stress-ridden mind is making today productive. 

Enjoy yourself today!  Much love!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you mention me! I hate cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you mention me...you should link my name to my blog so that your readers can read mine too! :D

    ReplyDelete