Wednesday 13 May 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

Oh how I hate changes.  I have been trying to "choose my attitude" to maintain a positive attitude during this transitional time for me from college to moving to Florida.  Its not going well in my head, but I'm making work.

All I want when I'm in my room is to have my own room, go to classes (YUCK-I mean skip most my classes), and hanging out with my close friends (aka scott since everyone else abandoned me to go be adults and student teach and stuff).  Then I'll listen to a song or see a picture and I'll want to be back in Florida with the people from this summer.

I want our apartment back (after that crazy bitch me and Katie ran out of our apartment), the boys down the hall, dance parties, going to the parks, my work "family"- scott & becca I miss you guys- along with all the summer CPs, Apples to Apples, setting up our Christmas Tree, Creativity class, the office group, Ben & me acting 'tarded, the pirate wall, SHARON!, Winnie the Pooh, the dumbtarded dinos, rats in a sac, ROCK BAND, gayson, baby gizelle's attutude, Jarrett talking to trees, Chris molesting me, Jesse being Jesse (man I miss that kid!), ALI!!!, Ali and I making retarded videos...like ones I havent even edited yet, hating the Tea Cups, Phil being...Phil-ish, forgetting how to work the fast pass machine, Katie & my pizza dates, oh my gosh...I miss last summer so much!  How I wish I didnt end up working on Pan side and having anxiety attacks all the time because Pan is STUPID. 

I miss it.  Ali, Derek... I know at least one of you will read this...PLEASE, can we relive last summer?  It was absolutely perfect.  I'm scared that I'm going to have too high of expectations when I go back.  It was just wonderful...I'm gonna end up hating Chatham and wishing things were back to normal.

I don't want to have to leave Scott and I know he thinks its stupid that I get all emotional (I cant help it dear) but what the hell...I might not see him for like...YEARS!  That kinda sucks. A lot.  I'm having a hard time with this part of moving on, but I'm dealing w/ it better than I thought I would. 

On the good side the next couple weeks are looking good.  First, I graduate (but I'm not walking...long story, ask later), Ben comes to visit...SOOOO excited!, then Jason's getting married and I'm in the wedding (like maid of honor type gettup).  Its gonna be a whole lot of excitement and I probably should have plans on how to keep myself out of trouble!  HAHA!

All in all, I just am confused and hating all this change and transition.  I hate new, I hate change, I hate transitions...so this is not going to be a good time for me, but soon I'll be home w/ the kids and then soon after that I'll be back in Florida.  Let's keep smiling and hope this is the plan.

Thanks for listening and have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment